Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snowing AGAIN in Shanghai! 18-1-2011

What's more exciting than waking up and realise that it's snowing again in Shanghai! :DDDDD
There had been too much false weather forecasts previously that made me disappointed again and again, so when I actually saw on the forecast that it would be snowing tomorrow, I didn't really think it would! :)

This morning when I woke up I felt grumpy, coz it seemed so dark, and I totally disliked gloomy weathers, they made me emo. So I opened my curtains to see whether it was raining outside, and lo and behold!!! I saw a beautiful image! Snow falling down like white petals!!!


Video taken around 12pm. :)

It isn't so cold today, so the snow doesn't pile up. Anyway I hope it'll keep snowing!!! :))))) Will update more about it if the snow last!! :)

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW! =DD

No comments: