Thursday, February 3, 2011

CNY Eve 2011 In Shanghai! =D

Just had the most happening CNY eve in Shanghai! =DDD
Although I missed the annual reunion dinner with my family (a major shame) but I was grateful to have something else to replace it! =DDDDD

Going to update all the pics in a minute! I would first like to share the video of the fireworks I took at The Bund, Shanghai at 12 am sharp! =DDDD

The fireworks were everywhere. I MEAN EVERYWHERE. It was like everything was already planned, which I was pretty sure they were. We could see fireworks forming a circle at The Bund. Watch the video and observe.

Sorry I couldn't catch all the fireworks that surrounded me, so I just focused on the one nearest to me. I tried to rotate the camera, do see closely that at the other side of the Huang Pu River, there were a few other fireworks going on there! =D I counted, there were more than 10 fireworks going on around Huang Pu river from every different directions, from everywhere! OMG!


Here's the video! Ignore my annoying voice. HAHAHA. Just a short video. The fireworks lasted longer than this.
In fact, all the fireworks lasted for hours! All of them already started around 6pm something or even earlier.
This is the one during 12am. ;)

Okie dokie, gonna write the post about my CNY eve WITH TONS OF PICTURES now! :)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEEPS! =DDDDDD

No comments: