Monday, March 28, 2011

Hang Zhou Trip ( Part 2)

 

Get Ready To Embrace The Nature. :)

 

Let’s follow me to continue my journey in Hang Zhou! =DD It was turning evening and the sun was setting. I always think the sunlight during sunset is the most beautiful ever!

On our way to Yue Miao(岳庙), which in this case is 纪念岳飞的庙。=)) Some really beautiful pictures taken on the way!

IMG_8273_副本 

IMG_8274_副本 

IMG_8275_副本

 

 

 

The stairway leading up to the temple. We didn’t know how high it gonna be, we just keep walking upwards!

IMG_8278_副本

 

 

 

 

The really awesome hut I loved! It emanated some sort of aura, don’t you think? It was sooo special! And there were some lavender-look-alike flowers beside it too!

IMG_8280_副本

 

 

 

 

There should be a statue but kinda washed away as the years passed.

IMG_8297_副本

 

 

 

 

Continued going upwards.

IMG_8307_副本

 

 

 

 

Almost there! Pictures with the Tower! It’s not the temple yet though, it’s called Ren He Ta (仁和塔), a tower in the middle of our journey to Yue Miao.

IMG_8324_副本

 

 

 

Hahaha.. Ignore my stupid face. XD

IMG_8325_副本

 

 

 

 

At first sight, this tower had the European feel. Isn’t it? XD

IMG_8329_副本_副本

 

IMG_8331_副本

 

 

 

 

T________T I’m afraid of the height.

IMG_8339_副本

 

 

 

 

Stunned when I climbed up the rock and looked down. OMG SO HIGH!

 

IMG_8347_副本

 

 

 

 

The very top of the building makes it looks more Chinese! =) Washing away its European mode.

IMG_8351_副本

 

IMG_8353_副本

 

 

 

 

 

More rocks to climb.

IMG_8365_副本

 

 

 

 

Orange juice for energy!!

IMG_8368_副本

 

IMG_8369_副本

 

 

 

 

 

GYAAAAA! Look at how high we were!!!!!! Took this pic on the top of a rock without any protection. T_________T

IMG_8373_副本

 

 

 

 

Look at the ppl climbing the mountain. The guy on the left was soooo courageous, look! He was climbing the steep rock with bare hands! O.O!!!

IMG_8392_副本

 

 

 

 

Finally going down!! Look at how steep it was! My boots wasn’t equipped enough for mountain climbing. T.T It was too soft and slippery, so it was a treacherous trip going down!

IMG_8395_副本

 

 

 

I had to go down here. O.O

IMG_8399_副本

 

 

 

 

Fine, I’ll do it this way, the safest! LOL!

IMG_8407_副本

 

 

 

 

Ahhhhh, finally a decent road to walk on!!!

IMG_8411_副本

IMG_8412_副本

IMG_8414_副本

IMG_8415_副本

IMG_8416_副本

 

 

 

 

Bamboo~

IMG_8428_副本

 

 

 

 

Back to the world where staircases existed! XD

IMG_8431_副本

IMG_8432_副本

IMG_8433_副本

IMG_8434_副本

 

 

 

 

 

A Bar in the middle of the forest. O.O

IMG_8439_副本

 

 

 

 

 

Help me to hold my bag pls, I wanna go toilet~ XDDD

IMG_8448_副本

 

 

 

5 mins later, all freshen up. XD

IMG_8460_副本

 

IMG_8462_副本

 

 

 

 

 

This is the “gate” of the temple! Though weird thing is we couldn’t see any temple at all. O.O Just this gate thingy. Hmmmmm.

Btw I declare this the best shot of the day! It’s like a beautiful out-of-the-world scenery inside a photo frame!

IMG_8472_副本

 

 

 

Going back. Saw this interesting woman selling the Mister Potato spec which you can blow and had moustache like the pic below! XD

IMG_8473_副本

 

 

 

When she isn’t blowing it, no moustache. LOL. “Miss, do you wanna buy one?”

IMG_8474_副本

 

 

 

 

 

A kid trying out the spec. XD

IMG_8477_副本

 

 

 

 

My fav place again!!! Really really beautiful!!

IMG_8510_副本

 

IMG_8515_副本

 

 

 

 

The sun is setting. At the side of the lake.

IMG_8530_副本

 

IMG_8536_副本

 

 

 

 

 

Another AWESOME SHOT! I love the fruits growing on the branches. Like little “stars”!

IMG_8538_副本

 

 

 

 

Sunset of West Lake.

IMG_8543_副本

 

 

 

 

End this post with a super blurry picture of me before boarding the train! LOL!!

IMG_8549_副本

 

 

My whole body is soooo sore now, but I felt so fully charged and energetic! This trip is truly awesome and I felt myself pulled closer to Mother Nature once again! =))))))

No comments: