Sunday, June 12, 2011

FANCL + TATA.

Just a post on what I have invested on lately. =)

 

Such a long time didn’t post up my camwhore pics. XD Shall start this post with one. Extreme baby face again. =.=

DSC09548

 

 

 

 

 

Remember last time I promised I gonna try another brand after I finished my L’Occitane facial foam wash?

So this time, I tried FANCL! =) A product from Japan. I like it because it’s not harmful to the skin at all. No extra chemical added for smell or anything. I got myself the Mild Cleansing Oil to wash away my gig make up and oso Washing Powder!

You must be wondering what is washing powder! Here’s when the sponge ball in the pic below plays its part!

 

First you’ll have to wet the sponge ball and then put some of the washing powder on it. Then you spin the ball in your palms for 30 seconds to create a fine layer of foam! =) Spread the foam and gently massage your face. Then rinse it off! DONE! =)

 

Planning to try another product next time! LOL. Miki says my skin is weird, because no matter what brand I use, or even if I don’t wash my face at all, my skin will still be good. LOLLLL.

DSC09525 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bought myself a pair of sandals from TATA. Costed me RMB 669, but anyway, no surprise. Shoes in Shanghai were usually more than RMB 300. I really missed the time in Malaysia where we can get some pretty good shoes for just RM 30 plus. It’s like 10 times more expensive in Shanghai! =.=

Gah.. anyway, just get one pair for this summer. Using my own money so it’s okay. =)

 

Shopped around and found out that the trend for this summer is super bling sandals! Sandals with lots of shiny adornments. Really cute. =) I got myself a pair of blue one! Got bored of basic colours! XD

DSC09553

 

 

 

 

It doesn’t look so good in pictures! =(( I really like it though. ^_^

DSC09600

 

 

 

 

End this post with more camwhore pics! HAHA.

DSC09574

 

DSC09576

 

 

BLUBLUBLUUUU~

No comments: