Sunday, June 12, 2011

Greek Taverna Milos.

 

Tried out a new Greek restaurant nearby our conservatory - Greek Taverna Milos.

Am absolutely mesmerized by the beautiful interior. Very Aegean-ish and decorated mostly in baby blue! So sweet!!

 

My fav pic of the day! LOL! Love flashed photography!

DSC09647

 

 

 

 

 

The menu! You can enlarge to view better!

DSC09619

 

DSC09620

 

DSC09621

DSC09622

 

DSC09624

 

 

 

 

 

Very cute interior. Right? Sorry for the blur picture. T.T

DSC09628

 

 

 

 

Me looking excited.

DSC09629

 

DSC09630

 

DSC09635

 

 

 

 

 

First dish of the day! Rice wrapped in grape leaves! Look a bit like sushi, but tasted totally different. It’s cold like sushi too, with Mayonnaise on top. Served with lemon!

DSC09644

 

DSC09646

 

 

 

 

First bite……… Urm………………………….

It tasted weird. Something I had never tried before, I guessed I could only put it that way. I wouldn’t say it’s tasty though. XDDD Just… acceptable? A bit sour and the grape leaves have such a special taste I don’t know how to explain. Unique.

DSC09647

 

 

 

 

 

I forgot the name of this. It looks like the Italian lasagne but it was all potato on the top, not cheese. Tasted quite okay too. I’ll vote more for Italian lasagne.

DSC09657

 

 

 

 

AND THIS ONE. T______T THIS ONE.

DSC09658 

 

 

 

 

It looked so delicious that at first I couldn’t wait to try it out!!!

DSC09659

 

 

 

 

 

The thing is……. It doesn’t taste like how it looks. My reaction at the very first bite. O.O!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s sour, with some sort of weird lamb-ish taste. T_______T Ohhhh so sad, I think I just can’t get used to Greek cuisine. Don’t really fancy any of the 3 dishes I tried.

DSC09660

 

 

 

 

Anyway have to finish them all. Not cheap la wheyy.

DSC09670

 

 

 

 

 

Anyway glad to try out new type of cuisine from another courtry!!!!! Wheepiedo!

DSC09673

No comments: