Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Miki’s Performance! =)

It was Miki’s singing performance 3 days ago! The concert was held in Parson’s theatre every semester for all the students of the vocal teachers there to perform.

 

Miki wore a really cool black dress that day and looking absolutely dashing!! =)

Hahaha.. hilarious face! XD

DSC00169

 

 

 

 

 

She went there around 1pm for rehearsal, I reached around 5pm when the concert started! =) Sat together. ^_^

DSC00170

 

 

 

I really like the design of her dress where it’s longer at the back! =) And she was wearing this really high heels so that day she is just like 1 or 2 inches shorter than me. XD

Miki sang 4 songs that day. 3 Japanese songs and 可惜不是你, coz she has a karaoke competition coming up in Japan!

She did a really good job in her performance! =) She had been practising so hard everyday. Thumbs up for her!

DSC00165

 

 

 

 

A snapshot of this girl that I really liked! =) She sang “In The Arms of The Angel” and I loved her voice so much! =)))

DSC00159

 

 

 

 

Pictures together at Parson’s before going for dinner! Credits to the worker there! ^^ See? Miki’s just like 1 inch shorter than me that day! =DD

DSC00171

 

 

 

 

Had our dinner at Saizeriya! I taught Miki how to camwhore. LOL. This camwhoring-virus is so infectious, all my close friends got septic! XDD

DSC00184

 

 

 

 

XDDD She definitely need more practice! XDDD

DSC00207

 

 

 

 

=)) Great job dear!

DSC00189

No comments: