Thursday, March 15, 2012

Vietnam Cuisine + Mc D + Snow. =)

 

A mixed update.

 

Had a satisfying lunch at Pho-real, the super amazing Vietnam restaurant! Ohhh yummy!

I think I blogged about it ages ago, sort-of.

Anyway here’s the latest update anyway! =DDD

 

 

The ceiling full of basket lamps!!! Super cool right???

R0015900

 

R0015901

 

 

 

 

And here’s the tastiest Spring Roll on earth I swear! Very costly too. =.=’’’ Need to save money to eat it once a month. DUH.

R0015908

 

 

 

 

Let’s eat!!

R0015909

 

 

 

 

Theeeee mosttttt famoussssss beef noodle of Pho-real! Very special taste, not something you can eat anywhere! I’m still trying to figure out how they can make such taste. Hmm.

R0015911

 

 

 

Finished eating! LOL.

R0015915

 

 

 

 

 

I think this is a different day. I forgot. Anyway, Mc D was the choice for lunch, they have half price for lunch set until 2pm!

R0015923

 

 

 

 

Eating Mc D at the park on a sunny day. =) I like it.

R0015924

 

 

 

Hey there. =D

R0015925

 

 

 

 

Ok yea stupid face sorry.

R0015926

 

 

 

And this is another day. Sorry I only got one decent winter coat, so everyday looks the same. =.=’’’

Anyway Spring is coming thank god!

 

Owh yea and this was the first snow we got in Shanghai. And I was lucky to be in Xin Tian Di that time to catch it!

Fancy having snow on a sunny afternoon. Amazing!

R0016022

 

 

Night peeps!

No comments: