Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter people! =DD

I know I didn’t blog for ages. Just too busy for blogging!

Anyway got tons of pics to share. ^_^ Guess I’ll update slowly!

 

Btw these are the 2 colourful Easter eggs Xing Xing gave me! =)) She’s super sweet, love her lots! =DDD

I’m still wondering how she can dye the egg into blue colour and yet make sure it is edible. LOL.

DSC05750

 

 

 

Had a Malaysian reunion steamboat dinner at Hoi Phang’s apartment on Easter Day! =DDD

Malaysians were considered quite rare in our conservatory 2 years ago, only 4 people, but now there are like 8 ppl! Doubled! =DDD

DSC05751

 

DSC05752

 

 

Ordered KFC after the steamboat coz we didn’t buy enough meat and everyone was like “whehhh why all vegetables?” LOL.

DSC05755

 

Okayyyy continue next post! =D

No comments: