Monday, March 23, 2009

Education Fair V.S Aquatic Fair. ^^

It's my second day in KL! I arrived the day before and had a REALLY LATE night celebrating my results [which I can't see the point of celebrating] with my uncle and my aunt. :D

So the second day I went to KL Convention Centre for the Education Fair! There're approximately 600 booths of colleges and universities. I roamed around with yingz and got lots of pamphlets.

The people there tried their best to persuade us to follow their courses and they could get REALLY SCARY. :DDD I mean scary in a friendly way: like stuffing you pamphlets, asking you to fill up forms and gave you such a big smile that you are afraid that his mouth will break.

After that when we wanted to walk back to KL Twin Towers, we spotted a nice Aquatic Fair!!!
The creatures were absolutely amusing and LOVELY. :)))) I love little sea creatures.


I'd always find sea horses mesmerizing.




I dunno what is dat, but it's hanging in the air with such beauty and elegance so I took its pic. :)




And there was little Nemo too! ^^




We tried to take the picture of the blue fishes but we captured the people behind the aquarium too! :) I dunno what they were doing there, sinking their legs in the water for..??




The aquarium was super nice right??? :)




Dear Yingz!! :)





Owh yea, there were a pretty big souvenir corner too!!!!! There were lots of nice things!!!! Check them out!







Koala Bear. Kooooaaaallllllaaaaaa Beeeaaarrrr. :) Hearts it!





DOLPHIN!!!





Sea Lion and Dolphin!





I knew Yue would freak out if she saw this so I took its pic! Muahahaha.




I love these white adorable thing!! What's its name?




Are they sea lions?? There were tons of them! I likey likey!!!! ^^






What they were trying to say was: WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT HUH?!






I dunno why the giraffe's neck was so short. XD





My brother called me and Yingz took my pic.





Suddenly she attacked me with a hammer-head shark. *die* XD





Yingz act cute! :DDDD





ha ha ha.. You're behind me again!!! Nice stickers!!!!





Mine was: V.I.P - Very Important Princess On Board. XDDD super perasan right? XD





Ying and Yue met us only for a pretty short time in Twin Towers. :) Still very nice to see them there!!!! ^^


So Yingz and I spent the whole day going to Mid Valley and Sunway Pyramid. XDDD Didn't buy much things though. XD

Alright, NEXT POST!

No comments: