Monday, March 23, 2009

Helloooo, guys. Xixi's back!

7 days didn't get online.

First of all, statistic report:

12 friendster friend requests, 10 facebook friend requests, 211 mails, 2 blogger comments, 5 photo comments, and 29 friendster comments.

I got tons of pictures to blog here!!!! Omg gonna be a long longggg way to go until I finish. So i'll start now.

These pics were taken a day before I went KL! :) They weren't in order though.
Okay don't worry I'll still type captions. ^^


Ah Peng having his chicken chop. Owh yea, Choon Siong treated us all that night as he got straight 11A1! Congratulations to Choon Siong! :DDD




Ying and I ordered Cappuccino and we AGAIN, drew love on it. :)










Dunno why everyone so weird that night. XDDD especially Kok Tong sitting in the middle. He looked like a terrorist. XD



Us and our loves!


Gonna proceed to another post!!!! Tata~~~

No comments: