Monday, March 23, 2009

First few days in the Camp!

:) Pictures for the first few days in camp!
So the rooms were for 4 persons!
I stayed together with Ann Jil, Chin Ni and Woei Sim!
They were all violists and they practised together. XD See??




Okay, this was Opal Room, our 2nd violin sectional place. Kah Yan was our new principal and Lu Ee was the Co-principal!





A longer pic I took using my hp. Muahahaha.




Ann Jil! :)





Woei Sim. Muahahaa. ^^ I like to curi-curi take pics.




Pictures with them! This was Chin Ni! :)









Chin Ni and Woei Sim took a walk out and they strolled a long way until they reached the small lane right outside our room. They knocked on the window and I opened it! This was the picture I took with them outside the window!




Juliet was me and Chin Ni was the Romeo! Muahahaha.





I need help? XD





Lol. Woei Sim wanna climb in. XD




XDDDD






Seriously Ann Jil looked like Angelina Jolie! Agree? XD I love this pic!






Of course I took pictures of myself too. XD haha. Out of habit sorry!





I guess that's all for now! ^^ Ciao babes!

No comments: