Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Buhhhzz... At CC now~

So you guys should remember what I rant about my stupid cpu and the inability to post any picture blog posts is driving me crazy. Since Yingz is in Kemaman, what else is better than hanging out with her? Muahahaha.

So we are in CC now, onlining like crazy.. Wheeyyy~ It feels good to load all my pictures up! :))


Taken before I went out to CC. This is the spec I bought! ^^





Haha.... Yingz happily onlining~~~ XDDD She chats on Ebuddy with soooo many ppl laaa.. =.=!!! Lazy to attend to me. lol. So I blog like crazy loooo~~ XDDD





Haha.. Self taken in front on the com. With ear phones dangling on my neck. XDDD Lalala...


That's all for now... Zenard gonna feel dizzy reading all my posts. XDDD He "complained" about my "blogging efficiency". XDDD You have to bear with it my dear. I just love blogging too much. XDDD

No comments: