Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kuantan Trip with Yingz! ^^

It was totally a coincidence. XDD
I swear we didn't plan it at all.
It was Sunday, and my mum suddenly asked me whether I wanna go Kuantan with her, seemed like there was some sorta culture festival at China Town right beside EC Mall. Of coz I said yes! It'll be a good chance to shop! XD

And then Yingz called, I told her I was going to go Kuantan and she wanna join too!
So there~ :))) YAYYY!!!
SUPER DUPER HAPPY!

We were in the car and we tried out Yingz's shades. Muahahaha...
I looked sorta retarded... Zzz.. never mind. XD




Yorh... So cool... T.T not fair. Seems like my face is not suitable to wear shades laaaa....





We got to the China Town, and it looked pretty festive. Right at the entrance were 4 trishaws thingy. We took like tons of pictures. XDDD Here they are! Credits for my mum for being the photographer. Hehehee..





























After that we went EC Mall to shop! XDD
Just trying out the top, lol. Didn't buy it though. XD
Bought a pair of new slippers and a spec for fun. ^^




♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: