Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bibi's New Look! ♥

Pet society's newest look is the Hawaiian Style! :)
Check it out!


Bibi with her Coconut drink. XDDD
At first I wanna take a picture of her drinking it, too bad she's too full ady and ignore my frantic clickings on the coconut. T.T
So I have to be contented with a pic of her with the coconut drink beside her. :'( Lol.
Who came up with this idea? I guess the designer takes note of the increasingly hot weather.
I sure hope I have one set of the costume, but seems like it's impossible to wear it out in Malaysia anyway. XDDD Muahahaha...
just kidding.
Bibi is still as cute as ever!



^^ A few recent pics of Bibi!

With her teddy, looking like a Rome princess.


She loves her pink bed!


Sugar sweet greyish polka dot outfit. :)


Eating Ice Cream! :)

Can you resist her? XD

No comments: