Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mandy!

We had brought so many friends to Citta. Last time was Fang Fang, Louise and Samir. And this time, we have Mandy from Hong Kong! ^^

Citta was full house that Sunday afternoon. So we ordered sandwiches!

Here’s Jiun Hui’s Duck Ham Sandwich. Lol. I simply made up the name. XD



And here’s my Pugnini Ham Sandwich.



Mandy and her Egg and Ham Sandwich.


Mandy is 16 going to 17 this year. And she speaks good Cantonese but not very good Chinese. :) Just like I speak good Chinese but not good Cantonese. So I talk to her using Cantonese, broken one of course. She can’t stop laughing and she says the way I speak Cantonese is just like a Japanese learning how to speak it. :DDDD Anyway I’m learning hard! ^^ It’s fun learning languages. Hehe…

I’ll speak good Cantonese when I get back. Wait for me! Haha..

No comments: