Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Long-craved Treasure. :)


I had been searching for English novels since the first day I came to China, but I wasn't lucky enough until last Sunday. :) My uncle and aunt brought us out for a fabulous Sushi dinner at Pu Dong. We shopped around in Carrefour for some daily stuff and stumbled upon a vendor right outside the shopping mall. He sold all kinds of best-sellers. Pirated ones of course, and of super low prices! ^^

I got myself 3 novels above with only RMB55, you do the maths. XDDD I felt so much more alive having the pleasure to flip open juicy novels whenever I felt like it. :D So i got dat long-awaited P.S I Love You, Norwegian Wood and Three Cups Of Tea.

That software is going a bit crazy right now, so for now I can't access blogger again. XDDD Thanks dear Yingz for being my blog secretary! ^^

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEAR!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!! MUACKS~

No comments: