Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pre-Mooncake Festival Celebration.

We were still contemplating where and what should we do today. It was then I got an sms from my aunt.
We were to get ready before 11.30am and had to go to Chang Le Road for a family lunch.

The lunch was held in Tickson Mall. It was super beautiful inside. Too bad I can't really take pictures coz there were lotsa relatives there.
I did managed to snap a pic of the Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream which was served at the end of the luxurious meal.

With a extremely full belly, we continued our day going to Xiang Yang Garden. It was beautiful there. And I love the Autumn weather. The sun shone bright yet the wind is soothingly pleasing. :)))
Some shots of my cute cousins playing at the playground.



My professional photographer uncle was there today too! He was totally busy taking pics of everyone. He took some pics of us too, but he couldn't send it to us in a short time, so I asked for his favour to take pic using my phone. XD Here they are!




I seriously doubted that my relatives were trying to fatten me up as they went straight for an Afternoon Tea at another nice dessert shop. XD I had a Beancurd Salad.

and Jiun Hui had a Honeydew dessert.

We badly need to go exercise in the gym for the following days! :DDD We are gaining weight!!!! X.X

No comments: