Friday, February 19, 2010

CNY Day 2 & 3

I compile 2 days together coz on day 2 I didn't do much things. :)
Owh btw I bought a new camera!
Sony Cybershot. :) Whee hee...
So more quality pictures for my blog! :) YAY!




After buying the camera, I went starbucks to join my bro.
He was onlining there. :)
Testing the camera... ^^






Lol. He was so focused on his online game.






Waiting for my relative to fetch us back. ^^







Soooo THAT'S MY NEW CAMERA! :)
Loving it.







Okay now let's proceed to Day 3.

Wen Shing sis helped me to tie up my hair. :)
She did a lovely job but it got quite messy afterwards so I just took it off.



Snap a pic before taking all those pins off! :)





My lovely cousin. :)






And here's Roger, my cool cousin from S'pore.
My age and he got a pair of super emo eyes. Hahaha.
Reminds me of Johnny Depp.






Lol. Smile wider la cousin. Always so cool. XD








Grr.. he has such big eyes. :'(((



Lol. :) Day 4 post coming.

No comments: