Friday, February 19, 2010

We Are Sisters!

Lol. Think of making a special post for this.
This is totally a coincidence.
Lil Si Ying wore something identical to my yellow top when I went to grandma's house for dinner, so yeap we took a series of pics together! :DDDD

Everyone said we looked like sisters that day. Hahaha~








Haha.. looking out of the window? XD
No la.. just wanna show you guys the back view of our tops. Pretty much the same. :)))






She always look sweet. XD






HIAK! I manage to take a not-so-glamour pic of her. hahahaa..







:DDD
Sisters!








Okay, posing starts. I do whatever she does. hahaha.







Lol. I look like a kid here. =.='''







Wanna poke me? Poke you back!








Btw those we're holding are not pencils, they're fireworks. haha.








Okay I admit, we're a bit too crazy. Haha..
but we enjoyed ourselves!
Hahaha!




It's good to stay young at heart! hahaha!

No comments: