Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 4 (For The Day)

Wear the dress again for the outing. :)
Coz it's girls' day out! ^^



I have a twin sister. :)








Lol. Her Chocolate Praline Mousse.
I hope I got it right. :D Kinda forgotten the name.







My Mango Mousse.
Short name, this is easy to remember. haha.








Sis Yuen Yee and me~







Wen Shing and Andreja. Both my cousins! ^^








Whee whee.. my Peach Freeze!









We went to watch this movie!!
It was pretty hilarious! :)
Took picture with the poster before leaving. ^^









Next went to Red Box for karaoke!
Pictures taken outside Red Box.










Hiak hiak~ We got 3 hours to sing in the room! :)
Grabbing the mic!






Wen Shing is REALLY good at singing. :)






Their food! ^^






and My Food! XD







Lol. I seldom sing nowadays. So it was fun to sing so much that day!







Haha.. When we got hyper.








I like this pic! :) Their expressions are the same! :D








Taking off our shoes and dance on the sofas. :)
I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU!! *clap clap* *clap clap*











Tired and exhilarated. :)
We asked the waitress to take a pic of us. ^^






After that I went to Sub Zero to shop! ^^
Tried this out though didn't buy it. XDD Not really my style, but I like to try new styles. :)







Had something refreshing before going home. :)







The Japanese Pudding!
It tasted like caramel.




Lol. I'm so tired updating.
See you guys later. I have to sleep now! ciao~

No comments: