Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I don't wear heels.

It's funny how I have said I have wanted a pair of heels, but now I say I dun wear heels.
That's so paradoxical.

Heels are designed to make ppl's legs look longer and slimmer, right?
Well, no matter how hot heels are, I have my reasons not to wear them.

Here're the reasons why I dun want to wear heels:

1) I'd look too tall, and my friends gonna hate me coz they have to look up when they talk to me. Haha..

2) I'll bang my head if I walk somewhere with low ceiling.

3) My mum said I look imbalance coz my legs too long after wearing heels.

4) It's so super damn painful. Lol. If you're going shopping in heels, I advise you, don't. XD



This is the only pair of heels I got, which I never wear la of coz. XD
I was tempted to wear them out but decided against it.
Coz I dun wan to be too tall. Hiak hiak. That feels very weird.
The only thing I like is, my legs are definitely much longer and more shapely after I wear them. Though obviously a bit too long for my mum's taste. Haha..



I cannot get my head in, coz my head is already over the mirror. XD






Step further. Haha.




Hmm.. I just realise my legs are FAT. :'(((




Gonna go slim my legs down. Hmph hmph.. X.X
Lol. I guess I'll only wear heels when I go to wedding dinners or balls something laa. XD
Better dun wear when I go shopping, coz my legs gonna break into half out of exhaustion. XD

wheee heee~ I update my blog like mad lately. XD


No comments: