Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Fansign for Eric. :)


Lol. Eric's my current owner. :D
He's super nice, kind and chatty. :))))
He always help when I need to raise anyone's value or ask him to buy someone.
So yea as a token of gratitude, here's the fansign for you, Eric!



Haha.. Just design the name randomly. :DDD



Btw I'm collecting friend signs now from my FFS friends too! XD
Will update about it here when I got them! ^^

Listening to Kyung Wha Chung's version of Bruch Violin Concerto 1st Movement.
She's really good. :)
You guys can listen to it here.
Woh when can I play like her? T.T
Eben's playing it too. Lol... I love this concerto!! Next time wanna play with Eben. Hiak hiak~~






Btw guys, when you drop by please help me to answer the grey poll on the right ok?
Just 4 simple questions, it won't take more than 30 seconds. :)))
Thanks everyone!
mwahxx~~

No comments: