Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fluffiness. ♥

I'm not a huge fans of cats, but I actually laugh for an hour looking at these pics, and I definitely want to share them with you all. :DDD

Hmm.. I have to confess, kitties ARE cute. :)





I'm wondering wth it's trying to do. :D








I'm B-Boy! :DDD










White VS Black, who'll win?
Hmm.. White kitty, you shouldn't stick out your tongue, that's sooooo not cool.
Minus one mark for that. :D










I'm older a year. :'((((
Lol. Cheer up kitty, don't be so solemn.










Wheeehahaa! I love its eyes. XD











GET YOUR SMELLY LEGS OFF ME!!!!!!!!!!!












Siblings power.










I'm the TRANSFORMER.












Owh... why.. why... why am I getting so fat?
Nonono.. I need to diet, yes, diet right away! :((











It's harder to find food nowadays.
Gonna dive for more. Meawww.










Grandma, why your teeth's so big??












I... WANT... MORE.










I dunno why, I practically burst out laughing when I set my eyes on this pic.










Bonding.











Roger, sir.
I've got the info, emailing to you now.
Gimme a minute.










I'm sorry... I really am.
Please don't shave all my fur off. T.T










You can't see me!! *blush*








AWWWW. :D










It must have been a ballerina in its dream. :D










Gimme a kiss.











Mummy, should I let them in?









Hmmmm...










Such a despicable owner, doing this to the kitty. O.o









I can play the piano!









TEACHER, I KNOW THE ANSWER!










Hey dude, don't sit on me. I'm not a cushion. :(










I'm high and mighty.











Ngehahahahha!!!!!










Mama, there's a monster in my territory. :(((










Kitty does know how to enjoy life. :D










OHOHOHO!











OH MY LADYGAGA!










Panda in action. :DDD


Did you laugh? I hope you did! :DDDD

No comments: