Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Black Gown. :D

Just got my black gown from the shop today. :DDD
The fixings are done and I love it!!!
The first time I saw it, it didn't look so nice coz the size was a bit big, and now after the fixings it looked gorgeous. :DD




Here's me in the gown!
It looks totally black here but nvr mind, I'll take some clearer pictures of it.









There're lines tracing the bodice and down the gown. :)
I love the elegance of it.








And beneath the gown, there's another layer of this. :D
So it won't look so flat.









It's so long I have to hang it on the top of the door of my wardrobe. XDDD












Got a pair of grey lens today. :)
Will update soon about it, and 2mr gonna go out and have fun with my friends!
It's holiday after all. :DDD

Have a nice day peeps!

No comments: