Monday, August 30, 2010

Camp Day 1 ♥

I was up and awake around 6.20am.
It was the camp day! I was supposed to be a helper, instead I ended up joining too. LOL.
There were around 20 helpers from other states there too. It was so great to know them, all friendly and nice people! :)

I didn't have any picture to describe the day, so I could only summarize the night.
The camp was held in the Buddhist Association and the theme was "Know Theeself".
First day was for the secondary students and the second day was for the primary students.

There were altogether 60 plus secondary students joining on Day 1. :)
Group snap! :)))










Here was my group members!! :) And the guy standing behind me was Yong Hui, our group leader! He's from... uhm.. KL. I think. XD











Twins who were already this tall at the age of 13!











Yan Ting, my beloved group member! :) Hearts hearts!











When a group of people take pictures, others would jump in! See how this group developed! Check out this series of pictures! XDDD I was the photographer at first, and ended up in the picture as well! :DDDD













^_^ They were the adorable helpers from KL and Ipoh! :) I'm so glad to know them!










She's from Dungun. :)








The lil kid in the middle was just 1 year old! :DDDDDD Cute!!!





I gonna get more pictures! :DDD

No comments: