Monday, August 30, 2010

Halloween Drill. ♥

Ying smsed me yesterday night! She was back in Kemaman! :)))))
We immediately planned a meetup today! :DDD We called Yingz out as well and had a really great time chatting in KS. :)


It was 4pm and I still didn't get my lunch, so I feasted on the famous KS Curry Mee! :) Yummy!!









My favourite Bubble Milo and Yingz's Black & White. XD












We headed straight to Yingz's house afterwards.
Ying wanted to try out the spider-eye look and I was happy to accommodate! ^_^
See I was so focused. XDDDD










Tadaa!!!! :) Nice right? :D









To enhance the whole look, I advised Ying to let down her hair. :))








Us!








And then I taught her some simple skills to tie up the hair. XDD Teehee.. I think this really suits her!








Left & Right. :)









Both of us get Spidery too! Three's a crowd! :D Ying did my spider eye, and I drew for both of them. :)








Pout. :D









Yingz & Ying. ^^









Ying & I. :DDD







Haha. Act cute~ LAME~~~ :p










Theme: Surprised. XD









^_^ Changed Ying's hairstyle again! Into a higher ponytail! She looked so dolly and cute!









It was a random idea that suddenly sparked.
It was like we were holding a picture of each other! Hahaha!







And then we discovered another way to take picture. If you realise, the mirror is slanted, actually it isn't the person in the mirror who take the pictures. It was another person taking from another side. Get me? XD It's SO PHYSICS! XD









With Zi Ki inside too! XD










Thanks Zi Ki for taking pictures! :)))








^__________________^











Switching places! :DD








Posing with her mini BenQ! :) And to transfer the pictures into the pendrive. :)





It was such a SPIDERY day, like wat Yingz's said. :DDDD
Lalalaaaaaa!

No comments: