Monday, August 30, 2010

♥ A Date ♥ & The Stool Pigeon.

:) Went Kuantan with my bf today!
Got to EC Mall around 3.15pm and got 2 tickets for The Stool Pigeon/线人, which was starting around 4.40pm.
Wanted to do some shopping but there wasn't much to shop actually. So I'll wait until I'm in Johor.

Teehee~ Trimmed my fringe at Zing! It had grown longer and got into my eyes. :(((




On the way to Kuantan. Snapshots of my longer fringe. XD









We had gotten a Rotiboy for each of us before heading to watch the movie. Yumyum!
Lol.. movie's never a good movie without some snacks. XD
We got more food at the cinema food counter. 6 pieces of nuggets, 1 cup of sweetcorn and a bottle of water. :)

The cinema was almost empty! We were astonished. Met 2 of his friends there and we sat together. :))

My review after watching the movie. All the actors and actresses were all decent, but just decent, not great. I didn't feel touched or anything at those parts that were supposed to be affecting. All the actions were pretty impressive, bloody and real. That was to be complimented. Overall, what I learned after watching the movie was, never be a snitcher coz it gonna destroy your life. Lol. Though I'm sure that isn't what the movie director wants to bring out.

Kwai-Lun Mei, the main actress did surprised me. She had managed to play her role well, as an cold-blooded assassin girl that endured a lot of pain. It was a total contrast to her previous soft and weak role in Secret. Good work, girl. :)









It was already 6.30pm after we came out of the cinema. We decided to go Teluk Chempedak for some McDonalds. :)
Snapshots after I trimmed my fringe. Haha.. Just a little bit of it coz I don't want to look kiddy!








2 consecutive days of the camp had worn me out.
See my puffy eyes. Sob. T.T






Played with my hair on the way. XDDD









At Mc D! It was really crowded and I was pretty lucky to get 2 seats for both of us. Coz it was the time to buka puasa! :D
We were the only 2 Chinese sitting there. It was really special, it felt like we were buka-puasa-ing with the Malay ppl around us too! There was a recitation of prayer and every one of them waited patiently with the food placing in front of them. It was a really respectable scene and I sat in silence and watched.

And finally everyone started to eat. ^_^ So did we.
I got a Mc Chicken burger while he had a GCB. Owh yea, plus a 100 plus, nuggets and french fries! :DDD
I have this thing for nuggets you see.







Munch munch~ :D




ps: I you. :)








Btw Happy birthday to the Independence Day babies! :DDD
Happy birthday Shuh Hong! Sorry for not celebrating with you tonight. Do have fun! :)))))

Happy birthday Khai Leng! ^_^ Stay sweet and lovely and good luck in your studies! :) Have a great celebration! ^_^

Happy birthday Cheok! Teehee~~~ It has been a long time since I see you. Have a blast, Merdeka boy! :DDD

Happy birthday Wen Shing sis! I you, cousin! ^^ Have a sweet birthday and I miss you!!!

Happy birthday to Aik Hong and Maslina too! Aik Hong's my MPYO buddy and Maslina is my classmate in form 5! ^_^


Omg can't believe there are so many National Day babies! :DDDD I you all! Happy birthday!!!! ^_________^

No comments: