Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Changing Room Fever. :D

I've separated the day into 2 posts.
One is the previous post, about food mainly. XD
And this one is about shopping! :DDDD

Uhm, not exactly shopping, should just be changing and trying out clothes but haven't buy any. XD
Not that I dun want to or dun have enough money to buy, the thing is my luggage is too full it gonna burst, so will just shop when I get to Shanghai.




Haha!!! Yingz and me, snapshots in the washroom! XD
The cleaner is cleaning the toilet behind us. ^^






Snap one more without the cleaner. XD










We shop around and there's only one hour left for us since my dad's going to fetch me at 8pm.
So we go to SUB, my fav shop. XDD



I snatch a few garments, mostly styles that I've never try on before, just to see the effect. XD
Just enjoy the black & white combination!



I pretty much like this set. XD
Match them myself. ^^










Haha.. the zebra dress. I guess I'm slim enough for it. Lol.








I like its neckline. XD









Lol. Red, black & white combination.
I look too slim in it. O.o hmmm









Ignore those white tags. XD
I like this coz can see my highlights in stripes. Kinda match with the top. XD










Huhu. Next stop is TopShop!
This dress catches my eyes.
I love the corset bodice that makes it looks both fairy and ballerina-like. :))))
Hearts it, but it takes too much effort to put it on.

Here's a big THANK YOU for the sweet pretty miss in the shop who helps me to wear this complicated dress. :)
And sorry I haven't buy it. XDD









Lol. My dad calls and asks us to wait for him at the main entrance. So while we are waiting, we snap pics together! :)))









Solo pics for both of us. XD











Haha.. I hearts this one! :)








More pics together. :)














Don't know where I'm looking at. XD










Pics taken at the toy department! Hahahah..
Haven't snap mine then got a phone call from Uzair kacau-ing. XD






I really have fun that day! Thanks dear Yingz, Kiang and Bernard for making my day!!! :)
And for the rest who can't make it, see you guys in July! :DDDDDDD
*There's no need to apologise, I miss all of you really much!*

No comments: