Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Souvenirs. ♥

Tar got some souvenirs for Jiun Hui and me from Thailand!
That's sooooo nice of him! :DDDDD
Jiun Hui isn't in Shanghai yet, so Tar gives me my souvenirs first! :DDD





An awesome Jasmine body lotion from HARNN. :)








It looks so elegant. :)









And see what he found in Thailand? WOW!!!!
A glass of my birthday!!!!
That's super cool man! :DDD









Ehehe.. so ppl who are borned on 26th December are enthusiastic. :DD









And I got a super pretty necklace with the letter "X" for Xi! :DDDDD







Thanks Tar!!! Sorry I haven't buy anything for you guys. T.T
Anyway I'll fry the Keropok I have brought and serve Jiun Hui and you. :DDDDDDD

And now I'm waiting for Jiun Hui to come back, she promised to gimme some dodol to eat. Hahahaha~

No comments: