Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lunch and Tea. :)

Hey everyone! I'm in Shanghai now.
Phew, trying to blog everything now. So stay tuned!

First day in KL, my uncle brings us to a Korean restaurant to have lunch! :DDDD
I haven't really try Korean meals before except the Korean BBQ with Tar last time. :) So I am pretty excited about it. ^^



There's a smoke absorber thingy above every table. XD








So many tiny dishes. I likey! XD
Btw the chopsticks are so hard to use. O.o
The design is weird and I can't hold them straight. T.T
I have bad skills. XD








Owh yea and a huge steamboat with beef soup in it. XD
My uncle trying to stuff my dad and I as much as we can eat. XDDD
It is super delicious and I am sooooo full until I have problem walking. O.o







My uncle fetches me to Sunway Pyramid after lunch and I met up with Yingz and Kiang AND my distant cousin, Bernard Seah! :DD
Hmmm.. actually I wonder, whether we are really connected.
You see, he's actually my cousin's cousin.
Frankly Bernard has no blood relation with me. XD
but aiyah, cousin's cousin can be considered as my cousin la.

Confusing. XD

We had a super delightful tea with Bernard! Thanks cousin for treating!!! :)




Our tea at the Italiannies. :)


The cakes are sooooooooo big we can't really finish them even when 4 of us try our best to. XD
Here's the Strawberry Cheesecake.
The spoon is super big too. XD








And the yummy Tiramisu!!!









Pictures! I love the deco in Italiannies a lot. :)












With Bernard! :)
Okay some intro about him. :)
He's 23 this year and he got his degree in business when he's just 21. O.o
So let's sum it, he's a super talented businessman and now is doing great in his job and got awards for it.
I'm so proud to have a cousin like him. :D










Punch~ :D










Kiang and Yingz. :)







Kiang leaves around 4 something. Thanks so much for coming to meet me ya! :)
We chit-chat a while then Bernard fetches Yingz and I to Sunway Medical Centre to visit Wen Jie.

We got a 500 pieces puzzle for Wen Jie so he can spend his leisure time solving it. :)
I'm so relieved to see Wen Jie up and awake, and he remembers who am I. Although he speaks very slowly but he's recovering fast. Before we leave, Yingz and I hold his hand and wish him to recover soon. He looks at us for quite a long time, and nods his head. At that moment, I wish fervently and earnestly that he'll get healthy immediately. He's such a sweet friend that he doesn't deserve to suffer. :'(((





A picture taken outside Sunway Medical Centre.
Yingz and I are trying to get taxi, and in the end we get a free ride in a bus.








Credits to Yingz for this pic! :DDD
There's me swaying in the bus. The scariest thing is I'm standing right in front of the bus door which is opening widely.
Dunno why the driver won't shut it. :(((
So I'm actually holding on for my dear life.

ps: the guy behind me staring at the camera too. hahaha.





Next post coming up!

No comments: