Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First morning. :D

I'm having fever, sore throat and runny nose right now. :(
Bought some medicines yesterday but they weren't helping much.




Anyway here's a pic of me of the day. :)
Wearing the shirt Zhen bought for me.
It keeps me warm. :) And it has a very schoolgirl feel. XD
Love it.







And this is the new book I have bought yesterday! :DDD
Just for RM5. hahahaha.
So cheap. XD And guaranteed a great book. Can't wait to start reading it.





:( Have to start to clean my room.
My neighbour aren't doing her job well.
The toilet and the sink are a mess. :(((

Anyway I gonna clean all of them up tomorrow, and wash the toilet and clean my laundries.
So much to do!
Lol, I just love to stay in clean places! :)




Will update more soon! I guess that's enough for today! XD

No comments: