Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Some rants.



I'm eating this at 5 something in the morning at LCCT terminal.
My review for this: EWWW, too sweet. How can a noodle be as sweet as this, I dunno. x.x



Woke up at 3am to and spent half and hour catching the 4.15am bus at KL Sentral.
Then used up another one hour to travel from Sentral to LCCT Terminal.




Then you guys should know la. XD
I checked in, my dad left, and I onlined at the little cafe in the airport.




STUPID PLANE DELAYED FOR AN HOUR! :(
All the passengers waited from 7.30 until 9 something.
The pitiest of all of them are those who held hopes that they could get to the plane firsthand.
Coz they stood queueing with their luggages in hands, bags on their shoulders for the whole time.
As for me, I was clever enough to sit down and rest. :D



So finally the plane arrived, and the pilot made an announcement apologizing for the lateness and you know what the reason is?
There was a cabin crew who couldn't make it to the flight last minute so they had to find another crew to replace him.
AND THAT TOOK 1 HOUR? O.o

Ish ish. Anyway, despite being late, their services are still good so I dun wanna complain anymore. XD




I reached Hang Zhou around 3.30pm and tried to got onto the bus to Shanghai.
Reached Shanghai bus station around 6.45pm and a taxi driver came up to me.
"Miss, do you need a taxi?"

So I took the offer and whoops, the taxi wasn't one of the brands that was officially legal or renowned. :(
I gulped as the cab driver helped me to put the luggage into the cab.

I realised the meter went a bit too fast.
It was like only 5 minutes then it's already RMB 66? Huh?
I mentioned that and he said it was because we were going fast on a highway.
However I recalled last time I was on a faster cab and it charged lesser than this.

Then he volunteered to tour me around Lu Pu bridge area to take a look at World Expo set up.
Well people, dun believe what the newspaper wrote about the Korean building clashing down or they aren't going to build everything in time.
The truth is all the buildings are intact and they gonna make it before the dateline.

Believe me, the contructions were gorgeous.
I could see the Thailand building and the Australian building. And there's another edifice with "UN" on it. No idea what country is that.
Maybe United Nation? O.o


Lol, so the moment I got to my hostel, I was charged RMB139 for the 15 minutes trip.
Fine, I would just think that it was worth it that I was safe and sound and I could see the set up of World Expo before it was done. :DDD


Jiun Hui still haven't reach Shanghai yet.
She was somewhere in Yi Wu, China with her parents. XD

Had dinner with Tar at Xin Xiang Hui. Will blog about it in a minute. :)
Next post coming!

No comments: